The organic hair colour is a perfect blend of various herbs that effectively dye and cover grey hair. For stronger, shinier and healthier hair the chemical-free way.
Radico has no:
It is highly recommended to people with sensitive scalp and those allergic to regular hair colour.
- free from harmful synthetic substances
- naturally covers grey hair
- lends the hair a healthy shine
- strengthens the roots of the hair & prevents hair damage
- without needing shampoo or conditioner
- safe and easy to use in the comfort of your home
- suitable for men & women
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo)
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna)
- Rubia tinctorum (Manjistha)
- Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla)
- Eclipta prostrata (Bhringraj)
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
- 20gm to 30gm – For Short Hair
- 40gm to 60gm – For shoulder-length hair (Medium size hair)
- 70gm to 100gm – For waist length (Long hair)
- Take the required amount of powder as per hair length as mentioned above.
- Add warm water to Organic Hair Color in 1:3 ratios (1 part of Organic Hair Color and 3 part of water).
- Adjust the quantity of water as required to achieve a "yoghurt or ketchup like" consistency. Paste should not be too thick or too thin. Apply the paste starting at the roots and spread evenly to the ends
- Rinse with running water until it is clean. No shampoo is required.
- The application time may take up to 60 minutes.
- To achieve a darker shade, it is recommended to leave the dye on for longer than is advised. Added heat, such as using a blow-dryer may also help the process along.
- Once the process is complete it is important to note that hair may continue to become darker over a period of up to five days. Organic hair colour will oxidize and become deeper and richer in colour within the first few days.
- Results may vary depending on the health of hair.
- If the hair has been treated badly in the past or has had too many chemical procedures, the first application may not achieve a good result and the product should be applied 2 or 3 more times, with an interval of at least 24 hours between each application (2 to 3 applications in a week for 1st time user).
- Not just that, but it makes your hair stronger with every application.