Return and Refund Policy
- This Return and Refund policy shall be applicable for home delivery shopping via vegandistrict.my only.
- Vegan Malaysia PLT shall try its best to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. However, in case of any discrepancy of products delivered, the customer may notify us along with photo proof by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to 0196494992.within the same day of receiving the products. We will contact the customer to advise on the next course of action. Customers are advised to inspect the contents as soon as the order arrives and inform us immediately if there are any discrepancies.
- Return/Exchange of Products or refund may be considered under the following reasons:
- If any Product is damaged or defective at the time of delivery;
- if a Product is expired; or
- if the Product is different from the product ordered.
- In case of requests to return, the customer must ensure that the product is unused and in its original condition, quantity, packaging, labelling and tags as it is first delivered to the Customer.
- If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, Vegan Malaysia PLT shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product, subject to availability.
- If any Product which was not included in the Customer's Order is delivered to the Customer, Vegan Malaysia PLT shall collect the Product from the Customer.
- If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Vegan Malaysia PLT shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer makes an Order, Vegan Malaysia PLT shall refund to the Customer the difference.
- The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. Vegan Malaysia PLT will inspect the returned Products upon receipt of the same to ensure compliance with our refund and return policy..
- If the conditions in Item No. 3 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, refund will be made to the Customer for the returned product. We will reimburse the Customer the courier charges for returning the Products to us provided always that the courier payment slip is furnished to us upon seeking refund and discussion is held with us on the mode of return.
- All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment within 2 months and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. Vegan Malaysia PLT shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- If refund is offered by us, the amount refunded will be total paid less any transaction fees incurred.
- The Customer is required to send back the affected Product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company to the following address: No. 19-1, Jalan PJU 5/4, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the Product to be returned until it reaches us at the address provided. Vegan Malaysia PLT will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product prior to the Product being received by us. The Customers are advised to pack safely the Product to prevent any loss or damage to the Product or its box or its original packaging.
- This return policy does not apply to items which have been stated as Non-exchangeable or Non-returnable.
- Please be aware that some products have different return time limits and exceptions. Also some products may not be accepted for returns due to hygiene reasons.
Vegan Malaysia PLT.
All rights reserved.