PAU is a traditional Chinese dim sum that is often eaten during breakfast with Chinese tea.
The Wholemeal Wheat Germ range is enriched with Wheat Germ derived from the wheat kernel that germinates and turns into a plant. It is the most nutritious part of the wheat.
Pau dough fluffiness and moisture are well preserved even with the presence of Wholemeal grains. This pau has a red bean filling.
Pau: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Wholemeal Flour, Shortening (palm oil), Wheat Bran, Baking Powder, Yeast, Wheat Germ & Emulsifier (containing soy) as Permitted Food Conditioner.
Filling: Red Bean.
All additives used are of plant and synthetic origin.
Allergens: Contains wheat & soy derivatives.
6 paus inside.
3 options for prep:
- Steaming (for best results): Preheat steamer and directly steam for 10 minutes.
- Deep frying (for a tougher exterior): Remove the paper backing, heat oil and deep fry until golden brown on both side. For better results, steam for 10 minutes before deep frying.
- Microwaving: Cut the 4 edges of the packaging and microwave at level high for 4-5 minutes.
1. This is a frozen product.
2. If you have any frozen/chilled items in your cart, your order will be delivered through our frozen 'premium' delivery options, which are only available for Peninsular Malaysia. For further info, please read our delivery option terms here: https://vegandistrict.my/pages/delivery.
3. For 'standard' delivery options, please remove any frozen/chilled products from your cart.