This delectable Pau is a traditional Chinese dim sum that is perfect for early morning gatherings and tea-time feasts. Its 75mm-diameter round shape is made with fermented dough that yields a bouncy, fluffy texture with each delicious bite of its sweet lotus filling. Boasting a snowy-white color, this mouthwatering Pau will create a lasting impression from its very first glimpse.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Lotus Paste, Water, Sugar, Shortening, Permitted Bread Improver, Baking Powder, Yeast.
Allergens: Contains wheat.
6 paus inside.
3 options for prep:
- Steaming (for best results): Preheat steamer and directly steam for 10 minutes.
- Deep frying (for a tougher exterior): Remove the paper backing, heat oil and deep fry until golden brown on both side. For better results, steam for 10 minutes before deep frying.
- Microwaving: Cut the 4 edges of the packaging and microwave at level high for 4-5 minutes.
1. This is a frozen product.
2. If you have any frozen/chilled items in your cart, your order will be delivered through our frozen 'premium' delivery options, which are only available for Peninsular Malaysia. For further info, please read our delivery option terms here: https://vegandistrict.my/pages/delivery.
3. For 'standard' delivery options, please remove any frozen/chilled products from your cart.