Pau is a beloved Chinese dim sum classic, enjoyed at breakfast alongside hot Chinese tea. It's crafted from fermented dough into 75mm rounds and stuffed with flavorful fillings. A great Pau boasts a bouncy dough texture and a dazzling snow-white hue after steaming. The dough must be light and fluffy to give way to the sweet filling inside. Its brilliant whiteness creates an instant first impression of quality. This Coconut Pau is for those who are nuts about coconuts!
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Coconut, Water, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening Vegetable Oil - Palm Oil Base, Antioxidant - BHT E321), Baking Powder (Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Mono Calcium Phosphate), Yeast.
All additives used are of plant and synthetic origin.
Allergens: Contains wheat (gluten).
6 paus inside.
3 options for prep:
- Steaming (for best results): Preheat steamer and directly steam for 10 minutes.
- Deep frying (for a tougher exterior): Remove the paper backing, heat oil and deep fry until golden brown on both side. For better results, steam for 10 minutes before deep frying.
- Microwaving: Cut the 4 edges of the packaging and microwave at level high for 4-5 minutes.
1. This is a frozen product.
2. If you have any frozen/chilled items in your cart, your order will be delivered through our frozen 'premium' delivery options, which are only available for Peninsular Malaysia. For further info, please read our delivery option terms here: https://vegandistrict.my/pages/delivery.
3. For 'standard' delivery options, please remove any frozen/chilled products from your cart.