Backed by intensive food science research, Omnifoods' delish mince is made with a proprietary blend of plant-based proteins like peas, non-GMO soy, shiitake mushroom & rice. Plus, it's pumped with extra calcium, iron and fibre and contains 0g of saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol - perfect for guilt-free indulging! It's cruelty-free, allium-free, Halal-certified, hormone-free, antibiotic-free and totally vegan-friendly - what's not to love?
Ingredients: Water, Protein Blend (Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Shiitake Fermented Pea & Rice Protein), Thickeners (Methylcellulose, Maltodextrin), Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Cane Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavour (Contains Canola and Sunflower Oil), Barley Malt Extract, Colour (Beet Red), Dextrose. Contains Soybeans & Cereals Containing Gluten (Barley).
Allergens: Gluten, Soy
Storage: Keep frozen (-18°C). Refreezing is not recommended.
Put in refrigerator for 8 hours or immerse sealed package in cold water until thawed. Cook within 48 hours and store refrigerated
1. Add vegetable oil & sautee mince until brown (4-5 mins).
2. Cover & steam (6-8 mins). Cook until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 74°C.
1. This is a frozen product.
2. If you have any frozen/chilled items in your cart, your order will be delivered through our frozen 'premium' delivery options, which are only available for Peninsular Malaysia. For further info, please read our delivery option terms here: https://vegandistrict.my/pages/delivery.
3. For 'standard' delivery options, please remove any frozen/chilled products from your cart.