OmniMeat is launched by foodtech company OmniFoods. An established food scientist team in Canada has spent 2 years of comprehensive research to create this nutritionally superior analogue comprised of a proprietary blend of plant-based protein from pea, non-GMO soy, shiitake mushroom and rice for complete protein. Since its launch in April 2018, OmniMeat has received extensive coverage from international media.
0g Saturated Fat
4.6g Dietary Fiber
Per 100g of OmniPork contains 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, and 4.6g dietary fiber.
*Compared with uncooked regular ground meat(84% lean) (#Reference: USDA ARS FoodData Central for Standard Reference)
No Added Hormones
No Added Antibiotics
1. This is a frozen product.
2. If you have any frozen/chilled items in your cart, your order will be delivered through our frozen 'premium' delivery options, which are only available for Peninsular Malaysia. For further info, please read our delivery option terms here: https://vegandistrict.my/pages/delivery.
3. For 'standard' delivery options, please remove any frozen/chilled products from your cart.
Water, Protein Blend (Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Shiitake Fermented Pea & Rice Protein), Thickeners (Methylcellulose, Maltodextrin), Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Cane Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavour (Contains Canola and Sunflower Oil), Barley Malt Extract, Colour (Beet Red), Dextrose. Contains Soybeans & Cereals Containing Gluten (Barley).
Keep frozen (-18°C). Refreezing is not recommended
Put in refrigerator for 8 hours or immerse sealed package in cold water until thawed. Cook within 48 hours and store refrigerated
1. Add vegetable oil & fry patty or sautee crumble until brown (4-5 mins).
2. Cover & steam (6-8 mins). Cook until internal temperature reaches minimum of 74 °C