Keropok lekor, a delectable delicacy of the Terengganu Malay culinary tradition, is veganised with a touch of seaweed to create a harmonious umami flavour.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, potato starch, salt, brown sugar, oil, seaweed, vegan seasoning powder, garlic, water, black pepper.
Allergens: Contains wheat. May contain other allergens due to kitchen facility processing other possible allergens.
1. Take out from the freezer and defrost for 10 minutes at ambient temperature;
2. Slice as preferred (it’s also okay to cook it in whole pieces);
3. Heat up the oil for deep frying.
4. Deep fry at medium heat until light brown and crispy.
5. Lekor pieces may stick together, so separate them after frying.
6. Serve with chilli sauce (provided).
Deep fry for best results. Air frying works too but it won't produce the same crispy result as deep frying.
1. This is a frozen product.
2. This item can only be shipped within KL & Selangor.
3. For 'standard' delivery options, please remove any frozen/chilled products from your cart.