Meat Free Quesadillas by Fry's Family Food
Meat Free Quesadillas
Fry's Golden Crumbed Schnitzels in a Tortilla filled with Cheese and B-Well Mayo
2 Golden Crumbed Schnitzels
1 onion, chopped
Olive oil, for frying
1 pepper, chopped
Dairy-free pesto of your choice
A few slices of dairy-free cheese
A handful of rocket
A few dashes of B-Well lemon oil
A dollop of B-Well Mayo
For the Filling
For the Sauce
- Defrost the Golden Crumbed Schnitzels.
- Fry the chopped onion and the peppers in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the corn sliced off the cob. Then add some pesto.
- Slice the Schnitzels, and add to the pan.
- Place a wrap in a preheated frying pan and line with dairy-free cheese. Top with the filling, some more cheese and another wrap. Now fry and turn over to brown the other side.
For the Dipping Sauce:
- Combine the B-Well mayo with the chopped rocket, avo, salt, pepper and lemon oil.
- Slice the tortilla in half and serve with the sauce.