The must-try nostalgic dish: Mei Cai Hericium Mushroom! The perfect balance of sweet and salty flavours, along with the tender and well-stewed Mei Cai, complements the meat-like texture of the hericium mushroom and the velvety peanuts. Even grandma would want an extra serving of rice after enjoying this delicious combination!
All Pinxin products are vegan (have no animal products) and have no pungent spices (in other words, no onion no garlic).
Ingredients: Hericium Mushroom, Mei Cai, Peanut, Filtered Water, Palm Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Vegan Oyster Sauce, Sesame Oil, Mushroom Sauce & Pepper.
Serving size: 2 servings.
Storage: Packed with food grade aluminium bowl. Upon receiving, kindly store food in freezer immediately. It can be stored up to 12 months in the freezer. You may refer to product packaging on the expiry date.
Consume within one day after opening.
- Allow food to be fully defrosted (2-3 hours in room temperature, can be up to 1 day in refrigerator)
- Steam in steamer or place in boiling water for 15-20 minutes.
- Food is ready, enjoy!
1. This is a frozen product.
2. If you have any frozen/chilled items in your cart, your order will be delivered through our frozen 'premium' delivery options, which are only available for Peninsular Malaysia. For further info, please read our delivery option terms here: https://vegandistrict.my/pages/delivery.
3. For 'standard' delivery options, please remove any frozen/chilled products from your cart.