Pinxin's favourite tangy and spicy Hokkien-style traditional dish, Chai Boey, is an absolute must-try for its wonderful flavours! The mild spiciness accompanied by the sour broth increases your appetite, and the tender and well-cooked mustard greens make you come back for more.
All Pinxin products are vegan (have no animal products) and have no pungent spices (in other words, no onion no garlic).
Ingredients: Mustard Greens, Tofu Skin, Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom, Tomato, Black Fungus, Ginger, Lemongrass, Asam Paste, Vegan Oyster Sauce, Mushroom Seasoning, Palm Oil, Dried Chilli, Soy Bean Protein, Organic Cane Sugar, Sesame Oil, Asam Slice & Pepper.
Serving size: 2 servings.
Storage: Packed with food grade aluminium bowl. Upon receiving, kindly store food in freezer immediately. It can be stored up to 12 months in the freezer. You may refer to product packaging on the expiry date.
Consume within one day after opening.
- Allow food to be fully defrosted (2-3 hours in room temperature, can be up to 1 day in refrigerator)
- Steam in steamer or place in boiling water for 15-20 minutes.
- Food is ready, enjoy!
1. This is a frozen product.
2. If you have any frozen/chilled items in your cart, your order will be delivered through our frozen 'premium' delivery options, which are only available for Peninsular Malaysia. For further info, please read our delivery option terms here: https://vegandistrict.my/pages/delivery.
3. For 'standard' delivery options, please remove any frozen/chilled products from your cart.