Brimming with a bouquet of intense richness, creaminess and distinct fragrance, this vegan Thai yellow curry paste is ideal for crafting a mild, yet unforgettable curry.
Ingredients: Shallot, Lemongrass, Garlic, Salt, Red Chilli 10%, Coriander Seed, Galangal, Ginger, Curry Powder, Fennel.
Allergens: No common allergens mentioned. However, if you have a rare spice allergy, please check the ingredients list for any spice you're allergic to.
Serving ideas: Vegan yellow katsu curry, yellow curry laksa, yellow curry-spiced tofu scramble and corn chowder.
Cooking instructions: Saute curry paste in oil or coconut milk over medium heat until fragrant before adding anything else.
Vegetable yellow curry inspired by the green curry recipe by Chef's Choice (serves 2):
1. Saute the yellow curry paste in oil over a medium heat in a saute pan until fragrant.
2. Slowly add 1 can of coconut milk and 1 cup of water and stir until boiling.
3. Add the vegetables and tofu, continue cooking for 3 minutes until the vegetables are well cooked.
4. Sprinkle sugar and salt into the curry and stir well.
5. Place the yellow curry into a bowl and garnish with sweet basil leaves and red chilli before serving.