Satisfy those tom yum cravings with this vegan-friendly tom yum paste - a luxurious choice. *insert relaxed emoji*
Ingredients: Herbs (Galangal, Garlic, Lime Leaf, Lemongrass, Red Chilli, Shallot) 44%, Sugar, Vegetable Stock (Salt, Mushroom, Sugar) 12%, Soya Bean Oil, Salt, Tamarind Juice, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Allergens: Contains soy. Check ingredients list for rare allergies.
Serving ideas: Vegan tom yum mac n cheese, tom yum soup noodles with fried wontons and creamy tom yum noodles.
Cooking instructions: Saute tom yum paste in oil over medium heat before adding anything else.
Vegan tom yum soup recipe by Chef's Choice (serves 2):
- 1 can of Nature's Charm Coconut Milk (400ml)
- 3 tbsp of Chef’s Choice Tom Yum Paste (60g)
- 1 cup of Water (250ml)
- 2 cups of White Button Mushroom (sliced)
- ½ cup of Shitake Mushroom (sliced)
- ½ cup of Carrot (sliced)
- ½ cup of Green Bean (cut)
- 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp of Sugar
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Lemon Juice to garnish (Optional)
1. Saute the Tom Yum paste over a medium heat in a saute pan until fragrant.
2. Slowly add 1 can of coconut milk and 1 cup of water and stir until boiling.
3. Add the vegetables and mushroom, continue cooking for 3 minutes until the vegetables are well cooked.
4. Sprinkle sugar and salt into the soup and stir well.
5. Place the Tom Yum Soup into a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and lemon juice before serving.