Red curry - An enticingly spicy dish with a fiery red chilli base, yet milder than its green curry counterpart. Chef's Choice Red Curry Paste offers a hearty, full-bodied flavour alongside a subtle zest of spiciness.
Ingredients: Lemongrass, Red Chilli 19.5%, Garlic, Salt, Galangal, Kaffir Lime Peel, Onion, Spices (Coriander Seed, Cardamom).
Allergens: No common allergens mentioned. However, if you have a rare spice allergy, please check the ingredients list for any spice you're allergic to.
Serving ideas: Peanut butter red curry ramen, dairy-free red curry mac n cheese and red curry-Thai chilli sweetcorn fritters.
Cooking instructions: Saute curry paste in oil or coconut milk over medium heat until fragrant before adding anything else.
Vegetable red curry inspired by the green curry recipe by Chef's Choice (serves 2):
1. Saute the red curry paste in oil over a medium heat in a saute pan until fragrant.
2. Slowly add 1 can of coconut milk and 1 cup of water and stir until boiling.
3. Add the vegetables and tofu, continue cooking for 3 minutes until the vegetables are well cooked.
4. Sprinkle sugar and salt into the curry and stir well.
5. Place the red curry into a bowl and garnish with sweet basil leaves and red chilli before serving.