Delve into the depths of Thai culture with this vegan Massaman Curry Paste, a mild but aromatic blend of sweet spices used in traditional Indian subcontinent cuisine, such as cinnamon, clove and cardamom.
Ingredients: Lemongrass, Red Chilli 18%, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Galangal, Spices (Coriander Seed, Fennel, Mace, Nutmeg Seed, Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, Pepper).
Allergens: No common allergens mentioned. However, if you have a rare spice allergy, please check the ingredients list for any spice you're allergic to.
Serving ideas: Vegan Massaman shepherd's pie and Massaman linguine.
Cooking instructions: Saute curry paste in oil or coconut milk over medium heat until fragrant before adding anything else.
Vegetable Massaman curry inspired by the green curry recipe by Chef's Choice (serves 2):
1. Saute the Massaman curry paste in oil over a medium heat in a saute pan until fragrant.
2. Slowly add 1 can of coconut milk and 1 cup of water and stir until boiling.
3. Add the vegetables and tofu, continue cooking for 3 minutes until the vegetables are well cooked.
4. Sprinkle sugar and salt into the curry and stir well.
5. Place the Massaman curry into a bowl and garnish with sweet basil leaves and red chilli before serving.