A vegan Thai green curry paste that helps whip up an awesome plant-based green curry by mixing it with tofu, veggies and coconut cream. Its unmistakable (and gorgeous!) green hue and mild spiciness come straight from the green chillies — the real MVP!
Ingredients: Green Chilli 37%, Lemongrass, Salt, Garlic, Onion, Galangal, Kaffir Lime Peel, Spices (Coriander Seed, Fennel, Pepper, Turmeric Powder).
Allergens: No common allergens mentioned. However, if you have a rare spice allergy, please check the ingredients list for any spice you're allergic to.
Serving ideas: Vegan green curry lasagna, green curry-spiced guacamole, green curry-spiced bhajis and Thai-inspired green goddess salad.
Cooking instructions: Saute curry paste in oil or coconut milk over medium heat until fragrant before adding anything else.
Vegetable green curry recipe by Chef's Choice (serves 2):
1. Saute the green curry paste in oil over a medium heat in a saute pan until fragrant.
2. Slowly add 1 can of coconut milk and 1 cup of water and stir until boiling.
3. Add the vegetables and tofu, continue cooking for 3 minutes until the vegetables are well cooked.
4. Sprinkle sugar and salt into the curry and stir well.
5. Place the Green curry into a bowl and garnish with sweet basil leaves and red chilli before serving.