Unlock a new dimension of vegan flavor with Chef's Choice Panang Curry Paste! Craft a mild, delicious Thai curry and sprinkle peanuts on top for a final touch of savoury delight.
Ingredients: Lemongrass, Red Chilli 18%, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Galangal, Spices (Fennel, Coriander Seed, Pepper).
Allergens: No common allergens mentioned. However, if you have a rare spice allergy, please check the ingredients list for any spice you're allergic to.
Serving ideas: Vegan Panang burger and Panang gnocchi with vegan sausages.
Cooking instructions: Saute curry paste in oil or coconut milk over medium heat until fragrant before adding anything else.
Vegetable Panang curry inspired by the green curry recipe by Chef's Choice (serves 2):
1. Saute the Panang curry paste in oil over a medium heat in a saute pan until fragrant.
2. Slowly add 1 can of coconut milk and 1 cup of water and stir until boiling.
3. Add the vegetables and tofu, continue cooking for 3 minutes until the vegetables are well cooked.
4. Sprinkle sugar and salt into the curry and stir well.
5. Place the Panang curry into a bowl and garnish with sweet basil leaves and red chilli before serving.