Chick’n Style Burger Tropical Heat Tacos with Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette by Fry's Family Food
Chick’n Style Burger Tropical Heat Tacos with Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
A. delicious family meal made with Fry's mouth-watering chick'n style burgers.
1 x 320 g box of Fry’s plant Based Chick’n Style Burgers
4 flour tacos
baby gem lettuce, shredded
2 spring onions, sliced
1 small pineapple, peeled and chopped into wedges
½ C (125 ml) chopped mango or papaya
3 Tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
1 Tbsp (15 ml) red wine vinegar
zest of 1 lime
1 Tbsp (15 ml) lime juice
1 garlic clove, very finely minced
1 pickled jalapeno, deseeded and very finely chopped
½ C (125 ml) vegan mayonnaise
zest and juice of 1 lemon/lime
INGREDIENTS FOR FRY'S PLANT BASED CHICK'N STYLE BURGERS & TACOS
INGREDIENTS FOR FRUIT
INGREDIENTS FOR JALAPENO LIME VINAIGRETTE(optional for added heat)
INGREDIENTS FOR MAYONNAISE DRIZZLE
METHOD FOR FRUIT
- Set a large frying pan over high heat. Heat a splash of olive oil, then fry the pineapple for 2-3 minutes per side or until nicely caramelised. Remove from the heat and allow to cool before slicing into bite sized pieces.
METHOD FOR JALAPENO LIME VINAIGRETTE
- Add the vinaigrette ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning and then set aside.
METHOD FOR MAYONNAISE DRIZZLE
- Add the mayonnaise ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
METHOD FOR FRY'S PLANT BASED CHICK'N STYLE BURGERS & TACOS
- Cook the Fry’s Pland Based Chick’n Style Burgers according to the packaging instructions. Heat the tacos in a dry frying pan to warm. Place into a pot with a lid to keep warm and pliable.
- To assemble, give each taco a dollop of mayonnaise then add a bed of sliced lettuce. Slice the plant based patties in half and add 2 halves to each taco. Top with caramelised pineapple chunks and mango or papaya and spring onions. Give each taco another drizzle mayonnaise and top with a spoon of jalapeno vinaigrette. Serve and enjoy!