Toufayan Savory Spinach Wraps are made from high quality, wholesome ingredients. They’re Kosher Pareve, Naturally Vegan, Trans Fat-Free and Cholesterol Free, with 4g of Protein per serving.
Toufayan Wraps are convenient and versatile. With so many flavours to choose from, you’ll find just the right wrap to complement whatever you want to wrap inside!
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, canola oil, contains 2% or less of: spinach, salt, dough conditioners (mono- and diglycerides, fumaric acid, sodium metabisulfite), leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminium phosphate, sodium aluminium sulfate, calcium sulfate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, enzymes, artificial colour (water, yellow #5, blue #1, citric acid, sodium benzoate), guar gum, cellulose gum, acacia gum, dextrose, preservatives (calcium propionate, potassium sorbate).
Storage and Use:
- Unopened packages of Toufayan Wraps can be stored in the freezer for up to 8 months.
- Thaw frozen packages at room temperature.
- Once defrosted, your wraps are ready to eat.
- Shelf life is 45 days after defrost.
- Warm wraps in a microwave or skillet to enhance flavour and pliability.