Looking for a vegan milk powder alternative? Look no further than Love Earth.
Unlike the ordinary sweetened black sesame powder in the market, Love Earth Roasted Black Sesame Powder is made from 100% premium, whole black sesame seeds without the addition of sugar. Pure black sesame seeds are roasted at low temperatures to retain their nutrients, aroma, and taste.
Packed with protein, fibre, Calcium, Iron, antioxidants, and Omega 3 fatty acids, this all-natural powder will make your go-to dishes a hundred times tastier and healthier. Mix it with your drink of choice, or use it to enhance the flavour of your next smoothie recipe. You can even sprinkle this nutrient-rich, aromatic powder on rice or any other grain-based dish. It's yummy on toast too!
Ingredients: 100% Pure Black Sesame Powder
Why Choose Love Earth Roasted Black Sesame Powder?
- Roasted under low temperature to retain its nutrients and quality
- Provides 175mg Calcium per serving (17.5% DV)
- No Chemical Additives or Preservatives
- No Added Sugar
- No Cholesterol
- No Trans Fat
- High Fiber - Promotes bowel movement
- High Protein - Supports tissue building and repair
- High in Calcium - Strengthens bone and teeth density
- High Iron - Forms new red blood cells to promote blood circulation
- Sesamin (antioxidant) - Fights free radicals
- High in Zinc - Help to product collagen for healthy and elastic skin
- High in Omega 3 & 6 - Healthy hair growth and scalp
- Vital nutrients to nourish the scalp and also boost melanin production for darker hair colour
Note for Mommies:
Black Sesame powder contains a high amount of protein, omega 3 & 6, lecithin, fibre, vitamin A and vitamin E, iron & calcium.
It is a highly nutritious food for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and infants.
Safe for infants above 6 months old or babies who just started to feed on auxiliary food.
Introduce in the small amount made into a paste. It can be diluted with water to observe whether the baby is allergic. If your baby is not allergic, consider adding black sesame paste to your baby's food.
When feeding black sesame paste to a baby within 1-year-old, do not add any sugar or salt and other seasonings.
The amount for an infant to eat in a day should not exceed 10 grams.
If the baby is prone to diarrhoea, it is recommended to avoid taking black sesame paste due to its high-fat content.
Pregnant & Breastfeeding:
Black sesame powder is generally safe to be consumed by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
However, there’s a common belief that sesame seeds are heat-emitting food. Hence, it is advisable to avoid taking it during the first trimester of the pregnancy.
How to Take?
Recommended Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (15g)
Add 1 tablespoon into oat milk, soy milk, and other suitable beverages, dishes such as rice, porridge, or soup.
It can also be used for baked goods, desserts like Black Sesame Jelly/Pudding, or even condiments like Tahini and Spread.
Please keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Once open, please consume within 60 days or keep refrigerated and consume within 120 days for its best quality.