100% Natural from India, GMO & Chemical Free
Great source of Manganese, Fiber, Iron, & Calcium
Has an Anti-clotting effect on the blood, Regulating sugar levels
Jakim HALAL Certified, KKM Mesti Certified
- Also known as Cinnamon zeylanicum and cinnamon cassia are the most common.
- Cinnamon cassia is more common. It may already be in your spice cabinet. But Ceylon cinnamon is different from other varieties.
- It has a distinctive shape, lighter color, and delicate taste. It also has properties that contribute to many health benefits.
- Potential for diabetes treatment.
- Contains cancer-fighting enzymes.
- Helps manage blood pressure.
- Aids in Alzheimer prevention.