100% natural Ceylon cinnamon from India, GMO & Chemical Free
Great source of Manganese, Fiber, Iron, & Calcium
Jakim HALAL Certified, KKM Mesti Certified
- Also known as Cinnamon zeylanicum.
- Cinnamon cassia is more common. It may already be in your spice cabinet. But Ceylon cinnamon is different from other varieties.
- It has a distinctive shape, a lighter colour, and a delicate taste. It also has properties that contribute to many health benefits.
- Use it in your cooking and baking.
- You can even add a dash of cinnamon powder to your vegan chai, vegan hot chocolate or vegan chocolate milkshake (simple pro tip: cinnamon powder + cocoa powder + dairy-free vanilla ice cream + plant mylk = amazing vegan chocolate milkshake).