Organic Oat Milk contain organic embryo oat which is harvest during golden time of oats and follow by low heat extraction technique to sustain valuable bio-active nutrients. Our organic oat milk contains soy protein, soy lecithin, flaxseed and flaxseed oil which are suitable for all ages to stay healthy in their daily life.
Organic oat milk is made of organic oats, which are certified by USDA. It is:-
– High in Protein: Help build and repair body tissues
– High in Calcium: Aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
– High Iron: Iron is a factor in red blood cell formation.
– High Magnesium: Promotes calcium absorption and retention.
– Low in Sodium
The goodness of Organic Oat Milk
– Oats: Rich in calcium and iron, aiding the development of strong bones and teeth. Besides, it consists of B-glucan, a soluble fiber which helps to lower total cholesterol and control blood glucose level.
– Lecithin and flaxseed: Supply Omega-3, heart protective components
– Isolated Soy protein: It has high protein, which helps to build and repair body tissues. It also contains isoflavones that help in easing menopausal symptoms.
– All stage of life (1 years old and above)
– Those with lactose intolerance
– Protein deficiency and cow’s milk allergic patient
Organic Embryo Oat, Organic Oat, Isolated Soy Protein (Solaetm), Soy Lecithin (Non-GMO), Flaxseed (Non-GMO), Flaxseed Oil (Non-GMO), Vanilla.
Add 25 g (5 scoops) of Organic Oat Milk into 150-200 ml of warm water. Stir well and ready to serve.